Negotiation is an approach through which individuals resolve differences. it is a technique which eliminates conflict and feuds and helps make room for compromise. In any dispute, individuals aim to reach the finest outcome for their position or organization. Though, the principles of fairness, reaching a middle ground and mutual benefit, and sustaining a healthy relationship are essentials to a fruitful outcome.
- Negotiation - the nuts and bolts
- Alternatives to negotiation
- Negotiation facts and figures
- Essential Negotiation processes
- Principled Negotiation
- Negotiation types and media
- Attitude and approaches in negotiation
- Behavioral skills in negotiation
- Personal and communication styles
- Negotiation in practice
- The Do’s and Don’ts of negotiation
- Common tricks and ploys
- Negotiating across cultures
- The East and West in negotiation
- Capitalizing on the cultural diversity not differences
- What to do next if the negotiation fails?
- Experiential Learning Activities
- Negotiate to Win/Win Simulation Game
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
Who Should Attend
- Ensure success in every negotiation
- Use greater adaptability to different situations
- Shift the balance of power during negotiation
- Be better prepared against the tactics and ploys of other parties
- Understand when to stand firm and when to make concessions
- Improve relationships with clients / business associates.
- All Managers and Supervisors.
- Purchasing officers.
- Customer Service Managers.
- Two days from 9:00AM to 3:00PM
- One week before the course date
- 1900 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks and light lunch
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.