Price wars is happening in the market. At this point, the need for professional salespeople is felt by companies. This training program is designed not merely as a refresher course for experienced salespeople, but rather as a turning point in their careers. By reinforcing the good selling habits and tackling the bad ones they have acquired in their sales journey, this course will lift them out of their comfort zones into the stratosphere of excellence.
A mixture of experiential and accelerated leaning methods like role plays, simulated case studies, practical exercises and activities which will help to reinforce the desired behaviors in the participants.
- What is selling all about?
- Personal Selling in the digital age
- The ideal salesperson:
- Evaluate your selling skills.
- The psychological basis of buying and selling:
- Identifying the buying motives and customers’ needs
- Why people buy? How?
- Different kinds of customers and the types of salespeople.
- Dealing with different personalities.
- Communicating to influence and persuade.
- Active listening
- The use of SMART questions
- Can you read and speak the Body Language?
- Simple NLP tricks and tips
- The Sales Process:
- Prospecting and generating leads
- Where to find “new” customers?
- Turning leads into prospects- MAD Model
- Planning for successful sales calls
- Benefits of good planning
- Planning elements
- The Approach
- The Sales Presentation
- The Art of Handling Sales Resistance/Objections
- Do we have to welcome objections?
- Closing and securing commitment
- What to do in case of failing to secure commitment.
- Up selling and cross selling
- Follow- up and customer service
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Promote credibility and likeability from your potential customer.
- Identify needs and desires and differentiate between them.
- Enhance the supply and demand questioning and listening skills.
- Master making a positive first impression.
- Master body language to help their negotiation.
- Understand what motivates the prospects.
- Develop techniques to always win the bargain.
- Overcome objections and excuses.
- Get their point across
- Master the after sales techniques and follow up.
- Build trust and long term relations with the customers
- Develop fruitful bonds with your client.
Who Should Attend
- Sales supervisors.
- Salespeople (preferably experienced)
- Purchasing officers.
- Customer service managers.
- Two days from 9:00AM to 3:00PM
- One week before the course date
- 1900 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks and light lunch
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.